Create your personal agenda –check the favourite icon
CxO Keynote Presentations
CxO keynote presentations from Three, Vodafone and more.
Our connected future: Next generation telecoms infrastructure and the reinvention of the UK
- Building a better Britain with next generation communications infrastructure
- 5G and economic growth
Keynote Ministerial Address
Strategies for delivering a Gigabit Britain
- Delivering gigabit capable broadband for the UK's future
- Explore the investment and regulatory environment
Moderator: Gita Sorensen, Founder And Director, GOS Consulting
Sasho Veselinski, Chief Executive Officer, G.Network
Simon Holden, Group Chief Operating Officer, CityFibre
Gareth Williams, Chief Executive Officer, Gigaclear
Dana Tobak, Chief Executive Officer, Hyperoptic
Strategies for optimising network delivery
- Delivering efficiencies in network delivery
- Supply chains and procurement
- Engineering strategies
John Larkin, Managing Director, The Kenton Group
Simon Wall, Operations Director, Truespeed
James Thomas, Director of Supply Chain, CityFibre
How is digital infrastructure helping to build a more connected society?
- Strategies for promoting digital inclusion in the UK
- The role of digital infrastructure in connecting communities
- Lessons learned from the pandemic on keeping connected
Helen Milner, Chief Executive, Good Things Foundation
Delivering a Smart Britain: from cities to rural communities
- How fibre and 5G can support the development of smarter places in the UK
- What new use cases are being enabled by enhanced connectivity?
- UK pioneers and success stories
Moderator: Iqbal Bedi, Director & Founder, Intelligens Consulting
Jessica Ellis, Head of Programme, 5G Testbeds, Department for Digital,Culture, Media & Sport
How will new communications infrastructure revolutionise UK transport networks?
- How will 5G and fibre transform the transport industry?
- Partnership opportunities between the transport and telecom sectors
- The role of infrastructure sharing
Moderator: Gemma Ball, Business Manager, Satellite Applications Catapult
Victoria Higgin, Chief Information Officer, Highways England
Smart factories: Delivering next generation manufacturing in the UK
- How will next generation communications technologies revolutionise UK manufacturing?
- The role of fibre and 5G
Steve Foxley, Chief Executive Officer, University Of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre
Ian Smith, Programme Director, 5G Testbeds And Trials, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
Rob Searle, Head of 5G, O2 Telefonica
The rural issue: Delivering gigabit connectivity for the hardest to reach
- How can the UK overcome the challenges of delivering gigabit broadband in rural areas?
Moderator: Ian Corden, Director, Plum Consulting
Lloyd Felton, Chief Executive Officer, County Broadband Ltd
Michael Maltby, Chief Executive Officer, Jurassic Fibre
Steve Leighton, Chief Executive Officer, Voneus Limited
Alex Blowers, Chair, INCA & Director of Regulatory Affairs, CityFibre
Presentation from CityFibre
Clayton Nash, Strategy Director, CityFibre
Matthew Walker, Director of Customer Delivery and Assurance, CityFibre
How do we get an integrated & interconnected smart city, and who pays? - Hosted by Cellnex UK
The evolving investment landscape
- New investors and investment models
- How could the investment environment in the UK better incentivise rollouts?
Moderator: Michael Dargue, VP, Cartesian
Sean Mclachlan, Senior Director, Aviva Investors
Matt Agar, Strategy Director, Building Digital UK, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
Charles Cameron, Partner, Cameron Barney LLP
Nick Dunn, Chief Financial Officer, CityFibre
How are emerging technologies enabling faster broadband rollout?
- Ensuring your workforce have the best tools
Hector Gibson Fleming, Managing Director, Wessex Internet
Jimmy Acton, CTO, The 4th Utility
Developing skills for the new era of work
- Digital skills for the modern workplace
- Who is responsible for the provision of skills training?
- The role of schools, higher education, government, employers
- How have employers supported their people in developing the new skills required for flexible working?
Moderator: Crissi Williams, Chief Executive Officer, The ITP
Jim Wilkinson, Digital Skills Partnership Coordinator, South East Local Enterprise Partnership
Amy Solder, Head of Adult Skills Innovation, Nesta
Fiona Aldridge, Director of Policy and Research, Learning and Work Institute
Building smart places: developing a future-proof digital agenda for the UK's towns and cities
- What are the key challenges for a local authority (e.g. housing, social care, healthcare) and how can technology help to address these challenges?
- A board level look at why digital infrastructure is important for cities
- How has COVID-19 re-shaped the priorities of local authorities?
Moderator: Paul Wilson, Chief Business Officer, Connected Places Catapult
Tom Riordan, Chief Executive Officer, Leeds City Council
Building smart, clean and connected future transport ecosystems
- How will enhanced connectivity support the greener future of transport?
- Improving network efficiency with digital infrastructure
Chris Pateman-Jones, CEO, Connected Kerb
5G and Industry 4.0
- How can the UK stay a leader in the Industry 4.0 and the IoT?
- Enabling a more sustainable manufacturing industry
Clive Hickman, Chief Executive Officer, Manufacturing Technology Centre
Delivering the right technology mix for the countryside
- How can the UK optimise deployments in the rural context?
- The role of wireless technologies
Paddy Paddison, Chief Technology Officer, Wildanet
How can regulators better support broadband deployments?
- Aligning regulation to better support faster rollouts
- Delivering a healthy competitive environment
- Securing the best deal for the consumer
Lindsey Fussell, Group Director, Networks and Communications, Ofcom
Polly Weitzman, Senior General Counsel, CityFibre
James Fredrickson, Head of Policy and Regulation, Gigaclear Ltd
The role of data in optimising your rollout
- The role of data analysis in delivering rollout efficiencies
- Capitalising on data resources
Terri-Ann Grant, Director of Network Design & Operations, Jurassic Fibre
Paul Lennox, Director of Field Operations, CityFibre
Strategies for building the infrastructure to support digital education
- Ensuring every child/student has access to the necessary tools
- The potential of digital technology to support education
The role of smart city innovations in tackling urban challenges
- How can local authorities capitalise on the opportunity of technology to address key challenges?
- The role of technologies such as the IoT, data analysis, AI in smart city delivery
Deborah Colville, City Innovation Manager, Belfast City Council
Manufacturing: Case study panel
- Hear from a leading UK trial or testbed showcasing how digital infrastructure is delivering real-world benefits for manufacturing
Digital Britain: Capitalising on the UK's 5G leadership
- A big picture look at the 5G use cases across UK industry verticals
- The potential of 5G to power the digital economy
- Exploring the economic opportunity of 5G
Moderator: Mark Stansfeld, Chair, West Midlands 5G
Jo Bertram, MD, Business, O2 Telefonica
Rob Shuter, CEO, Enterprise, BT Group plc
Create your personal agenda –check the favourite icon
Greg Mesch, Chief Executive Officer, CityFibre
How will full fibre broadband 'level-up' in the UK?
- Do the UK government's 2025 targets do enough to 'level-up' the UK economy?
- How could the regulatory and investment environments better support broadband rollouts?
Paul Norris, Executive Chair, Building Digital UK, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
Greg Mesch, Chief Executive Officer, CityFibre
5G deployment progress report
- 5G deployment and uptake in the UK
- How can rollouts be accelerated?
Fredric Sundin, Head Of National Deployment And Infrastructure, Vodafone
Dave Biggs, Head of Mobile Innovation labs, BT
The role of wireless technologies in delivering a gigabit-capable UK
- How can the UK ensure good service for its rural areas?
- Delivering the right technology mix
Kieran Arnold, Director of Ubiquitous Connectivity, Satellite Applications Catapult
The public sector's journey towards digital transformation
- How are public sector organisations re-inventing themselves in the digital age?
- Overcoming the key barriers to digital transformation
Moderator: Kirsty Innes, Director, Digital Government Unit, Tony Blair Institute for Global Change
Helen Roberts, Digital Delivery Director, DWP
Graeme Millar, Chief Executive Officer, J.T. Group Ltd
The role of digital infrastructure in delivering a greener future for cities
- Building a more sustainable future for cities with digital infrastructure
- The role of data collection and analysis
Delivering next generation utilities infrastructure with enhanced connectivty
- How will fibre and 5G benefit the utilities sector?
- Strategies for building smarter utilities networks
- Current digital transformation projects using emerging technologies, e.g. IoT, AI
- Partnership between the telecom and utilities sectors
Martin Jackson, Head Of IS Strategy, Architecture & Product Management, Northumbrian Water Group Plc
Revolutionising healthcare with next generation connectivity
- How will next generation communications technologies revolutionise UK healthcare?
- 5G healthcare solutions
Rob McNally, Head of City ICT Strategy and Solutions, Leeds City Digital Partnerships Team
Somesh Chandra, Chief Health Officer - European Markets, AXA
John Vesey, Business Manager, Health, Satellite Applications Catapult
How will next generation digital infrastructure revolutionise channel business models?
- How will fibre and 5G revolutionise channel business models?
- Developing new products and services
Andrew Dickinson, Chief Executive Officer, Jola
How can the UK optimise spectrum regulation and provision to support next generation mobile?
Moderator: Dean Bubley, Founder, Disruptive Analysis
Philip Marnick, Group Director, Spectrum, Ofcom
Luis Lopez, Director, Competition and Regulation, Three UK
Chris Cheeseman, Group Head of Spectrum Policy, BT
How UK local authorities are helping to accelerate rollouts and tackle challenges
- What does best practice look like when supporting rollouts at a local level?
- What challenges still need solving?
Pete McDougall, Head Of Barrier Busting Task Force, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
Andy Starnes, Head Of City Development, CityFibre
Bridging the digital divide to build a connected society
- Ensuring the no-one gets left behind in the digital era
- Identifying vulnerable groups in the population and delivering tailored support from trusted sources
- Strategies for delivering accessible and inclusive digital public services that leave no one out
Moderator: Jason Legget, City Manager, CityFibre
Penny Syddall, Digital skills and adoption programme manager, Dorset Council
Adam Micklethwaite, Director Of Digital Social Inclusion, Good Things Foundation
Planning for the future: connectivity & the property sector
- Broadband as the 4th utility: ensuring every new build has access to gigabit connectivity
- Building commercial & residential properties to support enhanced connectivity
- Coping with the increased connectivity requirements of flexible working during the pandemic
Rich Robinson, MD, Grain Connect
David Hardman, Managing Director, Bruntwood SciTech - Birmingham
Utilities: Case study panel
- Showcasing an existing successful partnership between the telecom and utilities sectors
Health: Case study panel
- Hear from a leading UK trial or testbed showcasing how digital infrastructure is delivering real world benefits for healthcare
How has COVID-19 pandemic changed market dynamics for the channel?
- The growing importance of ICT networks and services
- The rise of home working
The role of digital infrastructure in building a greener Britain
- What is the role of the telecom industry in helping the UK become more sustainable?
- How can telecom operators green their operations on the road to carbon neutrality?
- How will next generation telecoms networks underpin the rise of greener technologies?
Rob Hamlin, Chief Commercial Officer & Sustainability Champion, CityFibre
last published: 15/Jun/21 09:05 GMT