Panel discussion runs from 15:10-15:50
We explore investment opportunities across a number of key north Asian geographies, including Hong Kong, Japan & South Korea:
- What opportunities is the development of “CBD2” in Kowloon creating for investors?
- Are impending interest rate hikes and falling property prices from record highs in 2015 affecting investor sentiment towards Hong Kong?
- How is the depreciation of the yen affecting CRE investments? Are we likely to see a continued influx of foreign capital? If the yen starts to improve, will the trend of tightening prices and cap rates be reversed?
- With local REITs easing back on their buying, what opportunities does this create for international players?
- Is access to cheap bank debt a cause for concern in the long-term for international investors?
- Is less competition for assets making South Korea worth another look?
- The lure of the Gateway City: With the cheapest office space per square foot of any city in Asia, and low cost of capital, will this be the next core hotspot in Asia?