Jaume Fornos manages strategy and regulatory engagements for service providers, network operators, equipment vendors and regulatory authorities.
He has over 10 years of experience in the telecommunications sector, including over 5 years in industry. Specific areas of expertise include telecoms networks, enterprise products and services, network cost and business modelling, business strategy, market research and data analysis.
Jaume’s regulatory and network strategy work includes:
- Network bottom-up cost modelling for passive infrastructure, copper and fibre network rollouts
- Network infrastructure strategy review for telecoms operators
- Investment strategy review of connectivity products and services
- Market research/assessment on telecom products and services
- Telecom data analytics for network operators
Prior to joining Cartesian, Jaume has worked as a Delivery Manager in the Networks Product and Service unit in Vodafone Group for 5 years. Jaume received his MSc in Telecommunication Engineering from UPC University in Barcelona.
Jaume is a regular speaker at telecom conferences across Europe, moderating panel discussions on a variety of topics in his domain area.
Recent speaking engagements:
- Gigabit Access Conference – Brussels, April 2018
- Connected Britain – London, June 2018
- Total Telecom Congress – London, October 2018