Create your personal agenda –check the favourite icon
Keynote Address from the European Commission
Next generation connectivity as the key to economic success
- Strategies for building next generation fibre & 5G networks
- Private-public partnerships that are enabling roll-out
- Unlocking the socioeconomic benefits of enhanced connectivity
- What are the benefits for industry verticals? E.g Smart cities, Industry 4.0, etc
SMART Italy: Fibre, 5G & the reinvention of the city
- The role of next generation networks in reinventing Italy's urban and suburban areas
- The socioeconomic benefits of smarter infrastructure
- Who are the key players in smart city innovation and delivery?
- Private-public partnerships
Raffaele Gareri, Chief Digital Officer, Head of Economic Development, Comune di Roma
Nicola Farranto, Head of Innovation Team, Comune di Torino
Pasquale Capezzuto, Smart City Lead, Comune di Bari
The evolving investment landscape
- New investors and investment models
- How is increased government funding reshaping the industry landscape?
- The impact of M&A activity on the telecom ecosystem
- Competition vs consolidation
Mathieu Robilliard, Director, Barclays Investment Bank
Izzet Guney, Head of Investment, CEBF
How can the regulatory landscape better support fibre and 5G rollouts?
- Can current regulation go further to create an environment that stimulates roll-out?
- Competition vs. collaboration
Moderator: Marco D'Ostuni, Partner, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
Lisa Di Feliciantonio, Head Of Public Policy And Media Relations, Fastweb S.p.A
Marzia Minozzi, Head of Regulation & Legislation, Asstel
last published: 19/Nov/20 10:35 GMT