IMMIN is a Software Engineering Company run by Software Engineers with specializations in Distributed Systems and Investment Finance. Our portfolio includes some note-worthy implementations as follows:
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography derived signature-based authentication protocols and integrated encryption scheme based data sharing by encryption protocols
- Secret Seed distributed recovery protocols
- Smart Contract solutions that power a paradigm shift in security, latency, throughput and cost of conventional due diligence processes by taking advantage of the Turing complete and immutable nature of smart contracts deployed in the blockchain in areas such as Identity/KYC verification, corporate actions, capitalization table management and settlements/clearing
- Facial Verification and Document Recognition based Proof-of-Liveliness/Identity/Address Protocols
- Primary Issuance Bookbuilding and Auctions protocols
- Secondary Trading/Exchange Matching Engines and Algo Trading Microservices
- Investment Portfolio Management with Quantitative Modelling, Risk Management and API-based executions
We are the Subject Matter Experts in most of the related fields in the above stated implementations and offer advisory on the creation, system integration and even help with mapping them to local regulations and documenting them in operations, compliance, trading, settlements and risk management manuals.
We are also passionate advocates for cheaper-and-better-than-cloud self-hosted infrastructure solutions such as containerization, container orchestration, multi-master database setups.