, the railway division of Colas Group
, is an international leader in the construction and maintenance of transport infrastructure and has a workforce exceeding 5,600 people across 22countries with a permanent network established in United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Romania, Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, Venezuela, Chile, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore and Indonesia.
Colas Rail, with its railway experience and complementary areas of expertise, plays an active role in Providing Turnkey Railway Systems Solutions with capabilities to offer the Perfect Integration of Complex Transport Systems across High-Speed Rail, Conventional Networks and Urban Transport Systems(Tramways, MRTs, LRTs and Metros).
Colas Rail has been involved in Asia for a number of years and is currently operating through its local subsidiaries in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam. In particular Colas Rail in Asia is deeply involved in the engineering, procurement, construction and testing and commissioning works for the following projects:Turnkey Projects:
Power Supply and Trackwork Projects
- Metro Manila Subway Project in Manila, Philippines.
- Kelana Jaya Line Extension in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Putrajaya Line (MRT2) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Bukit Panjang LRT in Singapore, Singapore
- Hanoi Metro Pilot Line (Line 3) in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Jabodebek LRT in Jakarta, Indonesia.