Event operating hours (Bangkok time, GMT+7)
- Day 1, 31 May: 0830 - 1730
- Day 2, 1 June: 0830 - 1600
• Exhibition: 0900 – 1800 daily
Registration hours (Bangkok time, GMT+7)
- Day 1, 31 May: 0800 – 1700
- Day 2, 1 June: 0800 - 1530
• Exhibition: 0830 – 1730 daily
• Asia Pacific Rail is an event strictly reserved for trade professionals only
• Only registered attendees are allowed into the Halls. No walk-ins or on-site registration
• The general public and minors below 18 years of age will not be admitted regardless of the presence of adults
• Each badge is valid for one person. Badges are non-transferable. You may be asked by the security personnel to present proof of identification before entering the Halls
Only business attire is allowed in the Exhibition Halls. Bermudas, shorts, sports sandals, slippers, flip-flops etc. are strictly prohibited.
Photography and videography
Considering safe event management measures implemented for the event, please note that
• No photography or video equipment allowed unless approval is obtained from the Organiser.
• Recording of interviews must be scheduled and recorded in a booth and/or a designated room or enclosed location in the Hall
All interviews must be scheduled in advance with the Organiser. Walking up to an attendee with a camera or microphone and asking for an interview without prior approval is not permitted.
The Organiser reserves the rights to refuse admission without having to specify a reason.