REIW Asia 2017 day 1 @ 09:00
Chair's opening remarks
REIW Asia 2017 day 2 @ 10:10
CRE Investment Disruption: What do you need to know?
Disruption in many other industries is creating a wealth of opportunity for real estate investors, but what about a little closer to home?
- With the advent of artificially intelligent robo-investing, could the real estate investment market be democratized by technology?
- Could crowdfunding become a real source in this market, or is it just too small-time to play outside of assets such as single family homes?
- With over US $1.6 billion raised by real estate tech start-ups in the first half of 2016, how much do CRE investors need to keep abreast of these trends and changes?
- What about the useful technology? What do we expect to see in the near future that could enhance CRE investors’ ability to make great investments?
REIW Asia 2017 day 2 @ 14:10
As one of the most profitable infrastructure investments available in the market now, and with no sign of slowing down as the world moves into an increasingly digital age, shouldn’t you be thinking about data centres?
- Data Centre REITs are beginning to develop a much broader audience on Wall Street and data centre stocks are getting more investor attention: So what does this mean for you?
- How can you accurately assess the risk profile of data centre investments? What are the specifics you need to be aware of?
- Should you only invest through REITs or directly?
- Is there any appetite from banks to provide senior debt into this market?
- If you are a real estate owner, should you be courting data centres in your property?
last published: 30/Sep/19 03:05 GMT