With over 10 solar events globally, Terrapinn is the largest producer of events dedicated to renewable energy. We are thrilled to bring Solar and Storage Live to the United States. Discover innovative technologies and engage with thought leaders who are driving the transition to a greener and smarter energy system.
Featuring a diverse marketplace, Solar and Storage Live USA brings insights from installers¸ farmers, and policy makers. We are also thrilled to highlight the next generation of disruptors at our Start Up Showcase.
Join us in the vibrant City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia, PA, this April 2024 and be a part of the movement towards a more sustainable future! With 2,500+ attendees, 200+ exhibitors, 200+ speakers, and 200+ startups, this is a premier opportunity to do business with the leading solar companies, developers, and installers.
Incentives and policies at all levels of government, including the Inflation Reduction Act and the federal solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC), are accelerating the adoption of renewables – especially solar – across the USA.
• Utility-scale solar is expected to be the fastest-growing source of renewable energy in the United States, with an average annual growth rate of 14% from 2020 to 2050.
• With the increasing popularity of electric vehicles (EVs), there is a growing need for advances in smart charging infrastructure and developments in V2G technology have the potential to feed power back into the grid.
• As solar energy continues to gain traction, there is a growing interest in integrating energy storage systems with solar panels providing greater energy security and reducing reliance on the grid.
• As the energy industry becomes more digitalized, there is a growing focus on analytics and data-driven decision-making.
• The combination of decreasing costs, improving efficiency, and government incentives has made solar power a more attractive option for homeowners and businesses.
T+ 1 (914) 924-1247
T+ 1 (516) 726-4947
T +1 646 619 1805
T +1 646 619 1785