LOGGING INTO THE PLATFORM
To access the platform, follow these steps:
1.Are you registered?
a.Only registered attendees have received login information. If not, register
b. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of registering.
2. All exhibitors will receive an email from email@example.com with their login on September 15th to update their booth.
3. All attendees will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with their login on September 22nd.
4. If you can not find this email, follow these steps:
a. Go to app.swapcard.com
b. Enter the email address you registered with
c. Click “send me a magic link”
You will receive an email from email@example.com within 30 minutes of requesting the magic link.
5. The event will be live in swapcard to network, set up meetings and view presentations until October 29th 2020.
6. Swapcard works best using Chrome or Firefox so have your team set their default browser as one of these! Swapcard will not work in Internet Explorer.
7. If your team does not receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org, check your junk inbox. Also reach out to your IT team to make sure they are not blocking emails from email@example.com.
8. You will receive .5 CPD credit for each 30 minute session you attend. You must attend the same session for the full 30 minutes to receive the credit.
9. You will receive 1 CPD credit for each 1 hour session you attend. You must attend the same session for the full hour to receive the credit.
10. You must watch each session live to receive the credit.
11. All CPD certificates will be emailed to your email address you registered with by October 29th.
12. The platform will be open until October 29th to continue to network and to rewatch the sessions. You will not receive CPD credits for watching the recorded sessions after they are played live.
13. If you missed a presentation, all sessions are being recorded and will be available to view under the agenda tab until October 29
MEETINGS & NETWORKING
14. To make connections with other attendees, view the attendee list and search by job title, company etc
15. Click on the plus sign next to the person’s name
16. You can then send a message directly to the person
17. When the connection request is accepted, you have the option to set up a video call within the platform