P95 is a full-service provider for epidemiological and clinical studies, specialized in vaccines and infectious diseases
For epidemiological studies, P95 finds, collects, analyses, and reports epidemiological data to assist public health agencies, research organizations and pharmaceutical companies in improving people’s access to safe and effective vaccines.
For clinical studies, P95 assists its clients and partners for end-to-end study activities, from site identification, feasibility and selection to study implementation and reporting.
At P95 we care about public health and how we can contribute to it. Our clients are non-profit organizations as well as many pharmaceutical companies.
P95 is a scientifically driven company i.e., most team members have a strong scientific track record.
Our services in a nutshell:
· Clinical Studies: Site identification, feasibility and selection, contracting of sites, vendor management, site management, medical/safety monitoring, study/site monitoring, biostatistics, data management, GCP training, etc.
· Epidemiological Studies: primary data collection and EHR studies
· Pharmacovigilance and pharmacoepidemiology support
· Systematic Literature reviews
· Consultancy: Epidemiology, Medical Monitoring, Statistics, IT/Data Management, Medical writing
P95 has its headquarters in Belgium. Since 2021 we also have a hub in the Netherlands, in Latin-America and in Southeast Asia to reach global coverage.
P95 is able to support studies in any geographical area. P95 employees work in a hybrid/remote setting in several countries including but not limited to: Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Greece, France, Germany, Portugal, Denmark, Finland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Poland, UK, USA, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico and Bangkok.
P95 encompasses a team of epidemiologists, medical doctors, data scientists, medical writers, IT engineers, pharmacovigilance specialists, administrative staff, project/study operation managers, project support officers and CRAs.