BIOTEM is a well-established Small to Medium-sized Enterprise (SME), working as private Contract Research Organization (CRO) specialized in the generation, engineering and production of original antibodies
(Ab) and other recombinant binders and in the development and production of immunoassays
, especially for lateral flow rapid tests.
As a qualified and trusted player for over 38 years
, BIOTEM provides customized, high value services to pharmaceutical / veterinary / biotech companies and to academic labs.
BIOTEM concentrates its area of expertise on the discovery and proof-of-concept phases of its clients’ projects regarding Ab-based biotherapeutics, companion diagnostics or research tools and IVD medical device developments. BIOTEM also proposes state-of-the-art antibody production platforms, including high-yield CHO cell transient expression system.
BIOTEM mission is to deliver to clients, usually in a 100 % fee-for-service model, the most adapted and specific candidates
which will ultimately become the core
of its clients’ best successes in their targeted therapeutics, diagnostics or research applications.
- Ultimate Humanization®: Antibodies with optimized tolerance in humans
- Humanized Antibodies (CDR-grafting)
DIAGNOSTICS – Immunoassays
- Companion Dx Antibodies – Dreadfully effective for paraffin-embedded tissue sections IHC tests
- Lateral Flow
RECOMBINANT ANTIBODY PLATFORM
- Antibody engineering
- Antibody production in CHO
- Rabbit MAbs – Via Phage Display – High affinity / adapted for small molecules and novel epitopes
- Mouse MAbs – Hybridomas, including exclusive technologies: R.A.D®, S.S.I, Genetic, etc.
- Polyclonal Antibodies – Custom Protocols
- Affinity Maturation, Antibody Sequencing & Characterization
- Antibody Conjugation / Modification
- Antibody Production (large scale)