13- 14 June 2017, Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg
FREE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN.
Streamline visitor sign-in
It makes sign-in a breeze, with thousands of visitors per day, you will avoid all the queues. Skip the typing and just collect your badge on level 2.
Know who’s in the building
Registering beforehand allows you to access the networking system- set up meetings and see attendees before arriving at the event.
Stay up to date
Emails on the latest exhibitors, speakers, seminars and event highlights will be sent to you.
WHY AFRICA RAIL IS THE BEST.
LEADING RAIL KEYNOTES.
THE POWER OF WOMEN IN RAIL.
• Barbara Mommen, CEO,Maputo Corridor Logistics Initiative, South Africa
• Liz Whitehouse, Managing Director,Africa House, South Africa
• Emma Wade-Smith, Trade Director for Sub-Saharan Africa, Department for International trade
• Louise Jacobus, Country Division Controller: Mobility,Siemens Southern & Eastern Africa
• Nthabeleng Ledwaba, Head: Faleme Integrated Project, In partnership with the Ministry of Infrastructure and Land Transport, Senegal
• Dr Natalie Skeepers,Non-Executive Director, PRASA, South Africa
• Vivian Ramathuba, Senior Industry Development Manager, Rail Portfolio, IDC, South Africa
OUR 2017 SPEAKERS.
SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS.
MOST SUCCESSFUL & WELL ATTENDED RAIL EVENT IN AFRICA.
“Biggest rail exhibition in Africa”
WHO WE ARE.
From a small conference with a handful of exhibition stands, it now takes up 2 massive halls in Johannesburg. And has grown to become Africa’s most successful and well attended railways conference and exhibition.
For 2 decades, Africa Rail has become the undisputed leader. It is an unrivalled platform for the continent’s railways industry to come together … to learn, to network and to do business. With a consistent annual increase its no doubt that Africa Rail has been called “the must attend event in the rail industry.”
THE AFRICA RAIL DIFFERENCE.
A CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION IN HARMONY.
AFRICA'S LARGEST RAILWAY EXHIBITION
“Must attend event in the rail industry”
WHO SHOULD SPONSOR/ EXHIBIT.
Engingeering & Construction
Rolling Stock & Components
Signalling, Telecommunications & IT
Energy & Power
Equipment & Maintenance Services
Track & Station Infrastructure
Legal & Financial services, Enterprise & Asset Management
Tunneling & Construction, Safety & Security
IOT & Analytics
SIGN UP FOR EVENT UPDATES.