Create your personal agenda –check the favourite icon
Opening Panel: South East Asia in spotlight - The development of green mobility in the region
- The state of sustainable transportation in the region – where are we and what are the challenges
- What needs to be done to fast track EV adoption
- Partnership opportunities between government and private companies
Panel: Accelerating adoption of electric two wheelers in South East Asia
- What are the approaches that will accelerate this transition?
- Why is SEA not scaling as fast as compared to Europe? What are the key blockers and issues?
- Perspectives from governments, regulators on fast tracking the adoption
- Understanding the behaviour of consumers in term of buying and charging patterns
Panel: Driving the innovation of electric mobility in South East Asia – from powertrain, to business models, and policy
- What are the main challenges in electrifying passenger cars – in term of powertrain innovation and changing automaker’s business models
- What are the roles of plug-in hybrid (PHEV) for a widespread pure EV adoption?
- How can the private companies lead in terms of innovation?
- How can public sector lead in terms of governance and regulation?
Panel: Boosting the electrification of public transport
- Addressing the poor coverage of charging infrastructure in SEA – how does this impact the adoption of EV?
- What are the opportunities for private companies?
- Addressing the challenges of heavier batteries, which reduce vehicle carrying capacity and may damage road surfaces
Panel: Advancing the electrification of commercial fleet
- What are the challenges in adopting EV for fleets?
- How does city government play a role in reducing the carbon emission of fleets?
- The advantage of adopting electric fleet – operational cost, tax relief, environmental impact – and what are the opportunities?
- What are the key considerations in electrification of fleet – size, location, purpose?
Panel: Facilitating the interoperability and standardization of charging station
- What are the main challenges in making sure that charging infrastructure are interoperable – either within a country or across the region?
- How to implement standard and non-propriety protocol of charging station?
- How to improve accessibility, reliability and availability, vehicle compatibility? Who’s in charge?
- What are the roles of connectivity in ensuring interoperability?
Panel: Building charging infrastructure for widespread adoption of electric vehicles
- What is the current model of building charging infrastructure? How does this create barrier in EV adoption?
- How to estimate and generate demand for charging stations?
- What are the most viable business models for a commercial charging network?
Closing Panel: The convergence of energy and mobility
- Establishing the link between renewables energy, grid system, and electric mobility
- Preparing utility companies for a widespread adoption of EV - what shall be done and what roles do utility companies play for the adoption?
- Planning for the transformation of mobility and energy systems, i.e. the incorporation of more renewable energy sources in charging infrastructure and the reliability of power grid
last published: 18/Jan/21 06:25 GMT