WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
1. Hear the latest from industry pioneers
covering topics ranging from Gene Therapies to Immunotherapy and S tem Cells in Drug Discovery along with over 170 other speakers!
2. Catch pharma industry leader
, Governor & Trustee
, non-executive director,
, Vice Chairman of
and Chairman of
. He’ll be opening the event with a talk about the future of medicine.
3. Discuss commercialisation strategies, funding and market access at the Cell and Gene Therapy Directors forum with
Innovate UK, Touchstone Innovations, Proteus Partners
and many more.
4. Tackle regulation and reimbursement with targeted sessions on each developmental stage from target discovery to clinical development with experts
EMA, MHRA, HTA
and loads of case studies.
5. Explore the scale-up of manufacture of individual formats with targeted track on Viral Vectors & Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy, CAR-T, NK Cells, Vaccines, DCs and much more. Pick from 8 targeted roundtable discussions on troubleshooting process development and manufacture of specific therapies.
(New York Stem Cell Foundation) give an update on her TED talk then discuss the future of medicine with
(Duke University), Patrick Keohane (BenevolentAI).
7. Dissect the latest commercial business models for leading European and US ATMP developers with a c-level panel of
(CEO, Argos Therapeutics),
(Chairman & CEO, Cellectis)
8. Access 2 other fantastic events: The
World Precision Medicine Congress
which is back for its second year, and the 3rd
Cord Blood World Europe,
you’re sure to have loads to do and see.
To find out more, fill in the form on your right to download the brochure!