* Currently elected as member of the Board of Directors of PhilHydro Association Inc. (the organization of Hydropower developers, owners, operators and technology providers in the Philippines)
* Studied Mechanical Engineering at Silliman University, finished in 2001
* 20 years in the power industry in various capacities such as: - Power Plant Operation and Maintenance - Power Plant Design and EPC - Power & Energy Business Development, Equipment Outsourcing and Procurement - Power Project Pre-Development and Feasibility Studies - Power Offtake Strategic Planning (PSA, FIT, GEA, GEOP, RES, WESM)
* In 2011, at the age of 32, already became a project director and led the Design and EPC of a 27.4MW Power Plant of MINERGY in Cagayan De Oro City.
* As COO of Sta. Clara Power Corp., currently in-charge of the ff: - 4 operating hydroelectric plants - 6 hydropower projects under construction - 1 methane gas-fired project for construction - 4 hydropower projects under pre-development - 4 solar projects under pre-development - 5 wind projects under pre-development