As Founding CEO of Build Blocks Group, Joeri built up a successful innovation record across their verticals:
• Enterprise: Use Case Selection, Concept Design and Turning Concepts into Reality via Product Development for our Fortune 500, SME, Government and Academic Clients;
• Ventures: Start-Up Builder and Early Stage VC for Talented Founders in Digital Technology;
• Assets: Digital Assets Platform to Modernize Capital Raise via Tokenization;
• Advisory: Business Development and Domain Specific Technical Integrity Consultation. Build Blocks Group’s long-term mission is to build tomorrow's Autonomous Economy by enabling technical breakthroughs across our native Digital Technologies:
• IoT to gather data of the physical world;
• AI to make decisions based on the gathered data;
• Blockchain/DLT as foundation layer for trusted communication among distrusting parties;
• Digital Identity to authenticate one's participation in tomorrow's human-machine economy.
Over the past 10+ years, Joeri held various commercial and management roles across the globe working with Shell, Gazprom, Mitsui, Mitsubishi, Siemens, Statoil/Equinor and Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs across the Energy, Supply Chain and Digital Technology industries. Joeri currently also serves as:
• Strategic Advisor to Government and various Digital Technology start-ups;
• APAC Fintech Mentor for Plug & Play Tech Center Singapore as well as start-up judge;
• Industry thought leader with frequent speaking engagements at leading tech conferences (e.g. The Next Web Amsterdam, Forbes Tech Summit Vietnam, National University of Singapore, Malta AI & Blockchain Summit, Indo Data Week India, World Blockchain Summit Dubai, Blockchain Summit Singapore, Global Blockchain Awards, Block Live Asia, Blockchain Investors Summit etc).
He earned multiple degrees in International Business and Management from top tier universities (e.g. Harvard Business School, Rotterdam School of Management, Norwegian School of Economics, University of Groningen, University of Nottingham) and was awarded #1 Young Leader 2016 among over 13.000 alumni of the CEMS Global Alliance in Management Education as well as #1 Best Young Professional 2014 of the Netherlands (< 34 years of age)