Daniel held senior positions with the bank in New York and Paris and has over 15 years of experience in energy finance and over 20 with SG. He has played a leading role in several power financings in Asia and in the Americas including:
- Oversees transaction teams for the financing of several thermal and hydro power projects in Indonesia currently in execution
- Oversaw transaction teams for the financing of the 320 MW Sarulla geothermal project and the 180 MW Asahan-1 hydro power project in Indonesia
- Financed several gas-fired peaker plants in the Western United States over the past 5 years (NRG’s 550 MW El Segungo project, Edison Mission Energy’s 480 MW Walnut Creek project and Competitive Power Ventures’ 800 MW Sentinel project)
- Financed approximately 3,000 MW of wind power capacity and 1,200 MW of solar power capacity in the Americas and Australia
- Led SG arranging team for the 18mtpa Sabine Pass LNG project (USD 12bn project, USD 8.9bn debt financing)
Daniel holds a graduate degree from HEC business school and is a Member of HEC’s international program, NYU Stern School and Wirtschafts Universitat Vienna.