Post Graduation from one of the most reputed institutes in India- the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
Gained over 26 years of rich professional experience in the field of Design, Planning and Construction of major projects in railways, metros and transport infrastructure involving wholistic planning, co-ordination and implementation of state-of-the-art technology.
He is associated with long term strategic planning of developing and maintaining the vast railway infrastructure to cope with the ever-increasing demand for safe, quick and efficient rail transportation system in India!
Besides, he also had associated with several major International rail and bridge projects!
On the technical front, Mr. Saibaba has the unique distinction of heading high-level multi-disciplinary teams for planning & execution of several long-span bridge projects (including cable-stay bridge) using modern fast track construction techniques.
In the process, he contributed towards innovation and improvisation of project planning and construction techniques, which won him international acclaim.
He also was involved in adoption of modern methods of instrumentation & monitoring of major bridges under heavy haul loading.
Awards & Appreciation:
• Received awards for technical excellence in handling Railway projects
• Received special citation for efficient planning & completion of several major projects
• Received awards at the highest level for introducing innovative bridge
construction and launching techniques of difficult bridges
• Received special appreciation for developing instrument-based-monitoring of long span railway bridges for heavy haul loading
• Attended several International Workshops, Conferences and technical programs pertaining to long span bridges, tunnels and deep foundations
• Presented technical papers on innovations in Railways, Metros, Bridges and tunnels in International Conferences in Singapore, HK, Shanghai, Brussels, Dubai, India etc and received laurels and special citations