She is the current Education Technology Coordinator and a High School Social Studies Teacher of De La Salle Santiago Zobel School of the Philippines. As an EdTech Coach, she received numerous certifications such as the Microsoft Certified Educator, the Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert, the Google Certified Educator, Gooru Innovative Fellow and the Apple Distinguished Educator. Her experiences were also shared locally and internationally in conferences such as the BETT Asia in KL, Malaysia, EduTech Philippines 2017 in SMX Convention Center in Manila, Philippines and Education Exchange in Toronto, Canada. She mentors also students in DLSZ to develop their ICT Skills.
Pre-Conference Workshops EduTECH Philippines 2018 @ 10:00
The proponents are EdTech practitioners and classroom facilitators from De La Salle Zobel School. Miss Emie Baylon is the current HS EdTech Coordinator of DLSZ while Mr. Daniel Encinas is a HS English Faculty of the same institution. Both are Microsoft Innovative Educator Experts and Microsoft Certified Educators. Miss Baylon is an Apple Distinguished Educator, cohort of 2017 and a member of the Gooru Innovative Fellow, cohort for 2016.
Course Brief: The session provides a glimpse on the effective Blended Models and Environments designed for a better classroom experience. Participants are given a
Target Audience: This course caters to classroom teachers, curriculum designers and decision makers of
- Present models and environments of Blended Learning in the Classroom
- Provide a planning design that can be used as guide in planning a Blended Learning Lesson
- Present student and teacher feedback about experiences on using Blended Learning
- Present possible tools for observation for Blended Learning Class
- Present some ‘hacks’ on effective execution of Blended Learning models and environments
What to bring:
- Mobile learning devices (preferably tablets or laptops) and
- Internet service Providers (all materials will be given online)
- What is Blended Learning? Am I applying Blended Learning in my classroom?
- How do I know Blended Learning models and environment?
- Is applying Blended Learning in class effective?
EduTECH Philippines 2018 Day 2 @ 11:50
Panel: How to best develop quality in-house digital content for blended learning