Pre-Conference Workshops EduTECH Philippines 2018 @ 10:00
The proponents are EdTech practitioners and classroom facilitators from De La Salle Zobel School. Miss Emie Baylon is the current HS EdTech Coordinator of DLSZ while Mr. Daniel Encinas is a HS English Faculty of the same institution. Both are Microsoft Innovative Educator Experts and Microsoft Certified Educators. Miss Baylon is an Apple Distinguished Educator, cohort of 2017 and a member of the Gooru Innovative Fellow, cohort for 2016.
Course Brief: The session provides a glimpse on the effective Blended Models and Environments designed for a better classroom experience. Participants are given a
Target Audience: This course caters to classroom teachers, curriculum designers and decision makers of
- Present models and environments of Blended Learning in the Classroom
- Provide a planning design that can be used as guide in planning a Blended Learning Lesson
- Present student and teacher feedback about experiences on using Blended Learning
- Present possible tools for observation for Blended Learning Class
- Present some ‘hacks’ on effective execution of Blended Learning models and environments
What to bring:
- Mobile learning devices (preferably tablets or laptops) and
- Internet service Providers (all materials will be given online)
- What is Blended Learning? Am I applying Blended Learning in my classroom?
- How do I know Blended Learning models and environment?
- Is applying Blended Learning in class effective?
EduTECH Philippines 2018 - Seminar Theatre Day 1 @ 13:15
Station Rotation in Teaching Literature