Global Human Benefit Zambia Limited (GHBZ), is a Zambian based Investment Company that promotes clean energy solutions in Africa. In Zambia, GHBZ is on course in setting up a plasma gasification plant in Ndola City and an ethanol power plant in Luapula Province to generate 400MW and 200MW electricity respectively. Currently, plasma gasification projects are among novel yet successful technologies in comparison to others. The GHBZ teams have canvassed the globe in understanding and selecting the most viable technologies in energy generation and their applicability.
To lead in renewable energy, water supply systems, mineral processing technologies and infrastructure development by 2030.
To contribute to a fully sustainable and independent Africa for commerce through value based investments.
Integrity, wisdom, tenacity, excellence and dedication to purpose with a global outlook.
The Company CEO Mr. Field Nsofwa Chali leads an ambitious and dedicated team of experts in business and technology whose focus is providing investments into energy, water and infrastructural developments.
GHBZ ENERGY TECHNOLOGY
GHBZ core energy generation technologies of waste-to-energy are advantageous because:
1. They add little to no carbon foot print.
2. They can be applied as modular and off grid systems-Energy where it’s needed.
3. They greatly contribute to the cleaning of our environment.
4. They are not climate dependent.
INVESTMENT PERSPECTIVE TOWARDS 2030
GHBZ will greatly contribute in the mitigation of the power deficit that the continent of Africa is currently experiencing. Its vision beyond 2030 is investments into the following areas of interest:
1. Waste to energy projects (WtE)
2. Mass transport systems in Africa (Bus Rapid Transport-BRT, High-Speed Rails and Sea Accessibility for landlocked African Countries)
3. Advanced agricultural techniques for food independence for Africa.
4. Environmental remediation-relevant in handling past and current degradation from mining industry.
Contact Melinda Alevras now on +27 (0) 11 516 4069 or email Melinda.Alevras@terrapinn.com
Contact Caroline Mubima now on +27 (0) 11 516 4029 or email Caroline.Mubima@terrapinn.com