ChargePoint Technology is the market leader in powder containment and aseptic transfer valves providing operator safety and sterility assurance for the pharmaceutical, biotech, chemical and other process industries.
ChargePoint Technology manufacturers its cutting-edge devices in its multi-million pound purpose built facility in Liverpool, UK, employs more than 70 employees across the globe and secured a multi-million pound investment from LDC, part of Lloyds Banking Group in January 2017, to meet the increase in global demand for its products and solutions.
The product range includes:
• ChargePoint PharmaSafe® - Powder containment valves offering the highest levels of containment performance for HPAPIs
• ChargePoint AseptiSafe® - Aseptic transfer valves offering sterility insurance for sterile APIs
• ChargePoint AfterCare™ - Dedicated team offering installation and maintenance training and onsite support, as well as spare parts and accessories.
• ChargeBag® - Single use bags for contained transfer of powder and small process components
• ChargeBottle® - Small scale rigid containers to suit a variety of process requirements.