Seamless Asia 2017 provided a platform for some of the best of Asian retail to discuss challenges and opportunities facing continued growth.
Sessions featured on the programme included:
• Omni-channel inventory management – A seamless experience for both eTailers and shoppers
• Making brick-and-mortar succeed: Taking a technology-led approach to the optimisation of offline operations
• A guide to overcoming the challenges of cultural nuances when expanding into local markets
• Tech driven approaches to increase store productivity
• The augmented sales assistant: assessing the effect of in-store technology on staff performance
• Understanding omni-channel product assortment
• How can brick and mortar retailers ensure the continued relevance of their stores?
• Understanding the role of click-and-collect in reverse-engineering the customer journey
• From the ground up: a digital first approach to the malls of tomorrow
• Mall wide loyalty programmes and the power of data driven consumer reporting
1 Utama Shopping Centre 7 Eleven Activhealth Alisan Travel Asia Travel Group Aspial Corporation (Aspial - Lee Hwa Jewellery) Banyan tree Hotels & Resorts Benjamin Barker Aust Berjaya Corporation Berhad Big Box Singapore Big C Supercenter Bottles and Bottles BoxGreen Busonlineticket Sdn Bhd Butler In Suits bYSI® Cafebond.com Canon Singapore CapitaLand CapitaLand Singapore CATALO Natural Health Foods Center for Advancing Retail & Technology Challenger Technologies Champions Group Charles & Keith Group Chatuchak Thai Tea Citylife Cityline (Hong Kong) Limited Coffee Hive CRC Sports (Thailand) Cycle Craft Dairy Farm International Danit Peleg 3D Printed Fashion D'Farmer Global Network DFS Group Diamantol Corp LLP DiningButler Dommal Food Services Sdn Bhd Doterra U.S.A. Essential Oils DUCKHAMS E.S.Ymeals Enoteca Co., Singapore Branch Esprit Retail Estee Lauder Companies Eurokonzept F J Benjamin FairPrice Online Fast Retailing Singapore Flawless Face and Body Fleurs Actually Flower Advisor Food Haven Food Junction Management d Foodfare Catering FoodZaps Technology Frames & Lenses Frasers Centrepoint Property Management Services Fullhouse Home Furnishings Furniture Retail Gain City Gardenia Foods Gemini Associates Genting Singapore Gifts Greetings Grivy Gryphon Tea Company Happy Valley F&B Hitachi High Technologies Hotel Novotel Clarke Quay Hotelbeds Group House Of Turntables IKANO (Thailand) Limited Indosuisse Group Intel Corporation Japan Airlines Jay Gee Enterprises Jumbo Group Of Restaurants Kanmo Retail Group KIARA SUPERMARKET SDN BHD Kim Eng Mini Supermarket Kimberly Clark King Power International Kodak Alaris La Tendo Lark International Group Limited L'Oreal HK Love, Bonito Make Up Store Marco Polo Travel Marina Bay Sands Max's Group Inc. Mitra Adiperkasa Pt Tbk Moda Pacifica- Havaianas North Face NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Owndays Singapore . Palm Tree Investment Group Paula's Choice Pizza Hut Restaurants APAC Playhao Popular e-Learning Holdings Practicology Resorts World at Sentosa Royal Sporting House Sakae Holdings Samsung Asia Sentosa Leisure Management Sephora Digital Starbucks Coffee Singapore Sterling Trends & Concepts Storehub Sdn Bhd The Boss Pizza The Central Group The Curtain Boutique The French Cellar Asia Triumph International (S) Unilever Asia Vascara Co., Walmart Watson Group Wing Tai Fashion Apparel Wing Tai Retail Management and more…