Luina Bio is Australia’s most experienced biopharmaceutical CDMO’s. We perform GMP bio-manufacture of
- Recombinant proteins & vaccines
- Live biotherapeutics (aerobic and anaerobic)
- Human & veterinary products
- Material for pre-clinical, clinical & market.
Luina Bio carries out microbial aerobic and anaerobic fermentation, yeast fermentation, cell banking, vaccine production, process development, analytical services and stability studies.
Through its 20 years’ experience LuinaBio has provided development and production services to worldwide clients. Our clients include biopharmaceutical development companies, research institutes, veterinary drug companies and Universities.
Recent projects include:
- Recombinant protein from E.coli for a phase 3 trial in the US under IND
- Recombinant protein from E.coli conjugated to a carbohydrate for a phase 2 in the US under IND and phase 2/3 trial in the EU;
- Fermentation and lyophilisation of 10 anaerobic bacteria for live biotherapeutics use
- Whole cell killed vaccine for a phase 2 trial in the US and Australia under IND.
Why work with us
20 years’ expertise in biopharmaceutical production from bacterial / yeast cell lines
- Phase 1, 2 & 3
Highly cost competitive
Extremely flexible with fast access and turnaround times
Access R&D tax credit (43.5% upfront govt. rebate)