Justin Reich is the co-founder of EdTechTeacher. He also currently serves as the Executive Director of the PK12 Initiative at MIT, a research scientist in the MIT Office of Digital Learning, a Lecturer in the MIT Scheller Teacher Education Program, and a Fellow at the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard University.
EduTECH M.E. day 1 @ 09:20
Keynote: Tomorrows learning today: paradigm shifts in the future of learning
- Visualising what the modern teacher is and what PD looks like
- Understanding the science of learning
- What constitutes an effective and powerful learning experience in the 21st century?
- Incorporating design thinking: empathy, challenge, discovery, sharing
- Getting ready for the future workplace: what are the impacts of AI, machine learning, robots, VR
back to speakers