K12 Education/Library Leaders
- Filling in the gaps in the ecosystem – what work needs to be done to foster a greater link between graduation and employment?
- Why is enabling greater collaboration and connection through technology essential in this process?
- How can governments and business leaders work to help further enhance this mission?
- What do you think are the most important skills you learned through your K12 and tertiary education
- Which skills do you wish you had learned throughout your academic career?
Dr Pierre Tapie, Founder, PAXTER (Paris-Singapore)
Mr Mark Rozario, Chief Executive Officer, Agensi Inovasi Malaysia
Ms Celia Yeo, Director - Education Services, Victorian Government Business Office
Assist. Prof Harold John Culala, Director, Office of Education Technology, Far Eastern University