Konrad Stadler, PhD
- He received his master degree in Biochemistry and the doctoral degree in Virology from the University of Vienna, Austria.
- Subsequently, he spent three years as a post-doctoral fellow at the Veterinary Faculty, University of Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- In 2001, he moved to Novartis Vaccines, former Chiron Vaccines, Siena, Italy, as PostDoc and became senior scientist in 2004.
- In 2007 he moved to the International Vaccine Institute, Seoul, South Korea, as Head of the Molecular Microbiology Department.
- In 2010 he joined Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health as Head of R&D Vaccines EU based in Hannover, Germany.
His main research interest through his career was vaccine development against human and animal pathogens.