Ali Amiri is Executive Vice President of Etisalat’s Carrier & Wholesale Services (C&WS), responsible for all International and National Wholesale Services.
Ali continues to lead the evolution and development of Etisalat’s global service portfolio and network. Etisalat C&WS offers the most comprehensive portfolio of Mobile, Data, IP, Voice and Roaming services. Etisalat has been recognized as the Best Middle East Wholesale Operator, every year since 2007.
Ali serves on the Board of Director on a couple of Etisalat’s units / subsidiaries and was previously Chairman of the GSM Arab World and as a Member of the GSMA Executive Committee.
Ali is a graduate of Electronic Engineering from Kings College, London University.
Telecoms World Middle East Conference day 1 @ 11:20
generation networks are at the forefront of wholesale digitisation, with a real push towards providing for millennials in 2020. The question is, is 5G just about speed? This panel is dedicated to building a futureproof network and providing a platform for the new generation.
- Discovering the ever increasing appetite for data, speed and QOS
- Connecting future millennials with your networks
- Building an instant and agile system ready for IoT
- Understanding the importance of bandwidth to the connected world
- Meeting content and media expectations with a leading network
- Developing LTE roaming with IPX
- Building data collection for system improvements
- Discussing the impact of NFV and SDN for wholesale carriers
Henri Kassab, Managing Director, International, Wholesale & Roaming, Zain Group
Bernhard Pusch, Head of Carrier Sales – EMEA, Telstra
back to speakers