Droneguard offers specialised insurance products to the UAV industry. Using our in house quote systems we can deliver insurance solutions quickly online via websites, broker portals and white-labels. Our expertise in this area also allows us to provide an efficient offline quote experience for risks that are more complicated.
The first available product is drone insurance aimed at Commercial UAV operators and is fully compliant with EU regulation (EC) 785/2004.
Quotes can be achieved in a few seconds and cover can be purchased instantly giving piece of mind straight away.
The policy was developed and is underwritten by one of the top aviation insurers in the market, Starr Companies.
Coverage is wide and can include:
• Total Loss
• Partial Loss
• Reasonable Expenses for Wreck Removal
• Reasonable Trespassers Costs
• Loss or Damage to Drone Spares & Equipment
• Loss or Damage to The Payload
• Reconstitution of Data
• Public Liability, choose from either £1m, £2m, £5m or £10m
• Extend to cover worldwide use (excluding certain countries)