Coverdrone was the first Insurer to offer specialist cover to commercial drone Operators in the UK – a fully comprehensive aviation insurance product for the unmanned aircraft (drone) industry. We offer bespoke protection, including full cover whilst in flight, aviation liability, data protection and invasion of privacy, plus many other additional features.
Whatever you label your drone, we cover it - and the terminology is growing. Whether that’s an Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS), Small Unmanned Aircraft (SUA), Unmanned Aircraft (UA), Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) or a Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS), we can advise what insurance cover is right for you and your business.
Most important, we give you complete peace of mind. Coverdrone is fully compliant with EU regulation EC785/2004.
- Loss or damage to the drones and associated equipment
- Public/Products Liability insurance up to £10m
- In-house, fast claims service
- Aviation Liability cover (hi-jacking, unlawful seizure of aircraft and other perils)
- Professional Indemnity (inc. data protection and invasion of privacy)
- Reinstatement of data Increased costs of working (replacement drone hire)
- Full reinstatement cover
- Full cover whilst in flight, and in transit
- Cover for operating at ‘high-risk’ premises, over water and indoors
- Worldwide cover
- ‘In-training’ cover
- Compliant with EU Regulation (EC) No 785/2004