Panel Discussion: Making Vietnam renewable energy project bankable
- Understanding the risk profile for renewable energy projects across the value chain
- Which financial instruments are preferred? Do local investors and overseas investors think the same way?
- The role of multilateral investors
- As a relatively new market to foreign energy investors, how important are pre-existing relationships?
- What government support do investors want to see? Is it just about the FiT and the PPA?
Pablo Otin, Vice President, Emerging Markets, 8Minutenergy Renewables