Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
General Authority for Investment & Free Zones (GAFI)
Graduated in 1999 from Helwan University with B.Sc. in Major Foreign Trade - Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration.
In 2001 Diploma of Stock Exchange Market analysis, Faculty of Economics and Political Science Cairo University .
Mohsen Adel started his professional career in the economic field in Egypt until he was appointed as the Vice Chairman of the Egyptian Exchange (EGX) from July 2017.
Since 2015 he held several posts as Representative of the Egyptian Exchange in Arab Federation of Exchanges, Member of the committee of amending law 159 for year 1981 as well as committee of its executive regulations, and Member of committee of amending the law of Leasing Finance.
In July 2018, Mr. Mohsen was appointed as GAFI CEO, he oversees the regulatory role of GAFI for registering companies in Egypt in addition to promoting the investment opportunities, targeting the areas of business potential and attracting foreign direct investments to Egypt.
Mr. Mohsen written numerous articles, participated in multiple interviews and has presented and lectured on his areas of expertise on many occasions.
Mr. Mohsen is a member of the Board of Directors of the following:
1. Supreme Council for Investments
2. Presidential Advisory Council for Economic Development
3. National Investment Bank.
4. The Egyptian Competition Authority
5. State's Land Utilization Center
6. National Authority for Sinai Development
7. Al Awqaf Egyptian Authority
8. Industrial Development Authority
9. General Organization For International Exhibitions