FORMAL EDUCATION & HIGH LEVEL TRAININGS
• MBA (University of Leicester, in the UK),
• B.Sc. Agricultural Economics (Makerere University),
• Banking Management (Uganda Martyrs University)
• Executive Leadership Program (Strathmore Business School)
• Retail Banking Leadership Programme (The Asian Banker)
Currently working as a Managing Director/CEO at Top Finance Bank (Uganda).
As a CEO, I head the Senior Leadership team of the bank comprised in the Executive Committee (EXCO) and I take the overall accountability of managing the bank
Previously worked at Housing Finance Bank where I joined in 2012 as a General Manager and Head of Retail Banking department and was reporting to the Head of Commercial Banking Division /Deputy Managing Director.
Prior to Housing Finance Bank, I worked at KCB Bank where I headed Retail banking for four years from 2008.
This was also a senior management role involving formulation and execution of bank strategies and administrative leadership of the day to day operational and Business growth details of,
• Consumer sales,
• Electronic delivery channels and
• Business and operational management of Branch delivery channels
In the two banks above, the head of Retail department was also a member of Senior Management Committee (SMC), Assets & Liabilities Committee (ALCO), Management Credit Committee (MCC), Human Resources Committee (HRC) and Operational Risk Committee (RC)
Prior to joining KCB bank, I worked as a branch manager and grew to a Senior Relationship Manager and Business Development Manager roles at DFCU bank.
I completed my first degree in 1999 and immediately started working with Centenary Bank where I rose through the ranks to Head of Branch Loans department.