Human Metabolome Technologies is a listed, leading metabolomics company providing global and targeted metabolome analysis of blood, urine, cells, tissues, foods, and drinks by using capillary electrophoresis mass spectrometry (CE-MS) and LC-MS, which has been applied to a variety of life science and food research projects as follows:
- Biomarker discovery
- Elucidation of drug targets/efficacy/toxicity/tolerance
- Characterization of energy metabolism of cancer
- Metabolic profiling of enteric bacteria
- Investigation of gene functions
- Quality control of stem/iPS cells
- Comparison of artificially/naturally differentiated cells
- Optimization of fermentation/antibody production process
- Examination of functional foods and their effects etc.
Dozens of papers published every year by our clients, and our plasma biomarker for major depressive disorder has been patented, and is being prepared for clinical use.
We handle over 400 projects per year ordered from Japan, the US, Europe, and Asia-Pacific regions.
We hope that our technology facilitates your research and development.