Justin Ott is the founder and CEO of Spark, which he created in 2017. The idea of accurate energy prediction for journeys came from driving years with erratic onboard displays in EVs. This led to the development of Spark. He has subsequently built Spark’s team, recruiting technical, marketing and business development staff. As CEO Justin has been responsible for development of the company, with significant milestones including:
- Securing investment from New Anglia Capital & the UK Government’s Low Carbon Innovation Fund, awarded Innovate UK grant
- Securing places on leading global startup incubators and accelerators:
• One of four companies globally selected for the BP/RocketSpace Mobility Tech Innovation Collaborative programme
• One of six companies chosen for the Wayra/Transport Systems Catapult Intelligent Mobility Accelerator, providing access to paid Proof of Concept projects
• Winning a place on the Creative Destruction Lab (CDL) programme, Toronto, Canada.
- Being selected for UK Government-backed trade missions to international automotive events, including visits to Detroit with leading startups in the Connected and Autonomous Vehicle space.
Join the 300,000-strong mobility community and get 50% off your MOVE ticket.
By signing up, you agree to join our mailing list to receive information and updates about MOVE.