Women in Identity drives the digital identity industry to build solutions with diverse teams to promote universal access which enables civic, social and economic empowerment around the world. Hundreds of new members sign up each year, taking membership to over 2000. Women in Identity members get free access to:
- Jobs board to advance your career with organisations looking for diverse talent.
- Forums to engage and network with industry peers – in your country and beyond.
- Virtual coffee break meetings discussing topics in identity, diversity and inclusion.
- Events and webinars calendar, organised by Women in Identity to develop your skills and education.
- Monthly newsletter with the latest from Women in Identity and its members.
- Access to all Women in Identity content, like our Annual Report and member interviews.
- Have your say on how Women in Identity can help members like you.
Sign up & find out more at womeninidentity.org