In todays world people need to share information on a regular basis. This can be offline but also online for example for
verification of an identity, proof of ownership, medical records and so on. Because of privacy reasons people want to have
control over who they share data with, how long they share this data but also the option to revoke the permission to use
this data. There are currently no solutions that solve this problem.
has build the ProofMe app that solves this problem. An App with your own personal vault on your phone where you
decide what data you share, with who you share this and for how long this data can be used. We provide companies an API,
so they can easily implement the use of this solution, on top of their own systems. Our custom developed Blockchain backend
secures GDPR compliancy.
- Verification of a person based on NFC passport scan with liveness check
- Password less login
- Sign of documents by several parties (with verified identity)
- Verification of a person during a phone call
- Storage of medical records on a user’s phone
- Verification of identity when picking up a parcel at a shop
- Age verification
- Access management through Biometrics.