MakerBot believes there's an innovator in everyone. As a global leader in desktop 3D printing, we set the standard in reliability and ease-of-use by providing effective solutions for every stage of the desktop 3D printing process.
Founded in 2009, MakerBot was one of the first companies to make 3D printing accessible and affordable. After being acquired by Stratasys in 2013, we introduced the first Wi-Fi connected desktop 3D printer in 2014.
Today, we are proud to serve the largest install base of 3D printers worldwide, with an award-winning range suitable for educators and professionals. Our 3D printers are easy to use for both teachers and students. Our reliability and quality sets us apart and promises you maximum innovation for minimal investment.
Why choose MakerBot?
• The leading 3D printer brand in education
• Easy and reliable 3D printing
• MakerBot Cloudprint streamlines the3D printing process and allows you to print from anywhere
• Google for Education partner
• MakerBot Thingiverse education: thousands of ready to use lesson plans spanning many classroom subjects
• MakerBot Certification program sets you up for 3D printing success in the classroom
• World’s largest 3D printing community
• Industry leading local Australian warranty and support