From excel downloads, mass individualisation of data, and pieces of paper in pigeon holes, to an ever evolving data management system that provides a 3 dimensional look at each cohort, house, class and individual.
- What data are we actually collecting?
- What data do we think we will be useful in improving our student-based outcomes?
- What is the best way to access and present the 3,000,000+ data points that we collect each year, given a school community with the regular amount of ICT confidence and diversity?
- How can we effectively share that data with our students and parents?
- How can we use this data tool to both add value to each one of the students in our care and to, in real time, find those students that are slipping quietly through the cracks? Data driven differentiation.
- What could the future look like?