Esports tournament will be held on the Expo Floor and is specifically designed to teach students about inclusion, social values, while developing positive gaming behaviours and digital wellbeing.
Competition participants are from Schools all throughout Australia.
The Federation of United Schools Esports - FUSE Cup is an international network of schools connected in providing young students with an opportunity to participate in a safe, supportive and structured national esports competition while developing positive gaming behaviours and digital wellbeing.
The FUSE Cup:
• Delivers esports competitions for schools from Asia Pacific region
• Has three age divisions – Year 5&6, Year 7&8 and Year 9&10
• Offers online Esports Courses for students • Facilitates 3 competitions a year per division
• Online and live competitions
• Online competitions for all schools outside of Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Melbourne and Sydney
• Online competitions are supervised by teachers from both schools
• Is safe, structured, supervised, supportive and social
• Is inclusive and values focused
• Use Player Code of Conduct documentation for players and families
• Includes a Behaviour Management Policy that clearly outlines behavioural expectations of players
• Is age appropriate using console based games that are exclusively non- violent. No shooting games are part of The FUSE Cup
• Is focused on digital wellbeing through the development of positive gaming behaviours alongside partners, Kids Helpline
• Is coordinated by highly experienced, reputable and well respected educators
• Uses console based hardware (Nintendo Switch) - low set up cost – minimal technical or gaming experience needed - plug and play
Don’t miss The FUSE CUP at EduTECH 2023
Official Media Partner: