This webinar is fully subscribed. Register here to get access to view the on-demand recording that will be sent to your email on a later date.
How to access the webinar
• This webinar will be held on microsoft teams
• For those who have registered for this event, please access this webinar via the link sent in the confirmation email.
• If you are experiencing difficulties opening it in the Microsoft Teams App, please log out and sign in again
• If it does not work, please try to view it on the web browser version.
• If you need additional insights into logging onto the Microsoft Live event, please refer to this article here
• For those who are unable to access the webinar, do not be afraid as we will make the on-demand video available as soon as possible. We will keep you posted on our social media page once the on-demand video is ready.
Hosted by Terrapinn in collaboration with Lenovo
The classroom goals remain the same – improve student learning and accelerate positive outcomes. The education environment is changing and educators need to be able to keep up with the new ways of teachings. We are creating the classroom of the future, helping to bridge the school-home gap for students and teachers
Join this webinar to discover how you can:
• How to set up a remote classroom
• How to hold effective online classes
Director Of Digital Transformation
John Erwin Magno
Global Training Partner of Microsoft President and Senior Trainer
Line Learning and Development Solutions
Khoo Hung Chuan
Director of Education Transformation and Development
Lenovo Technology Sdn Bhd
Services Solution Architect
*Registration for the webinar is free for all to attend and view on demand.
Lenovo is a US$50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with 57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering and building the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation – to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world. To find out more visit Lenovo Philippines official website, www.lenovo.com/ph/en/ , and follow us on Facebook and read about the latest news via our StoryHub .
JOIN US ON THE REST OF OUR #EDUTECHASIALIVE WEBINAR SERIES: