Event app will only be available from 29 April 2022, 10am (Bangkok time). Please follow these steps to help you access the event app.
Note: It will take 45-60 minutes after registering to gain access.
1. Search for Swapcard in Apple App Store or Google play and download.
2. Log in to the event app using the same email address that you used to register for the event. Be sure to log in as a participant.
3. If you have used Swapcard before please enter your password, if not, you can create one.
4. Find and click on Asia Pacific Rail 2022 once logged in - you now have access to the event app! Use it to get your QR code for onsite badge collection, exhibitor listing and arrange meetings with onsite attendees before the event.
1. Once you have logged in, you will see a 'My Badge' item on the menu listing.
2. Tap on 'My Badge' to see your personal QR code
3. Scan the QR code at the hall entrance to generate your onsite attendee badge
1. Make sure you are using Google Chrome then head to www.swapcard.com and register using the same email address that you used to register for the event. Be sure to log in as a participant.
You will then receive an email:
Once you have the email, please click on SIGN IN TO SWAPCARD
Now create a password
2. If you have already completed all of the above steps but still cannot access the event, please logout and log back in again
3. If the event is still not appearing on the homepage, please clear your cache and cookies and repeat step 2.
4. If you still cannot access the event, please contact Therese at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote your full name, job title, company name and email address.
Note: All attendees HAVE to download the Event App OR access Swapcard via your web browser to get the QR code in the My Badge section on the landing page