THOMSON REUTERS TAX THEATER
Part 1: The world is getting smaller and International Tax issues trickier
- With the global focus on tax evasion, tax authorities are requiring reports from financial institutions overseas. Do you know your FBARs from your FATCAs?
- As technology allows employees to be more mobile and work remotely, employer compliance is also under the microscope
- The session focuses on the tricky international reporting issues that can catch even seasoned practitioners unaware
Part 2: Tax implications of international expansion
- Understanding the tax challenges of operating in multiple jurisdictions
- Assessing and evaluating the upfront costs of offshore operations for growing firms
- Working with trusted advisors to plan global growth
Field of Study: Taxes
Jeanette Chun, Senior International VAT Consultant, Euro VAT Refund, Inc.