With the animal vaccines market predicted to be worth $8.6 billion by 2018, can you really afford not to be a core service provider for these manufacturers? An increased focus on zoonotic infectious diseases and more attention towards the economic impact of disease in livestock of economic importance, make it clear why veterinary vaccines are coming into the limelight. This event will provide a platform for you to showcase how you are moving veterinary vaccine development methods forward, from technology to regulation and manufacture.
• National and International Government
• Academics And Research Institutions
• CEO / CSO / COO
• CMO / Head of Scientific Affairs
• Head of Poultry / Avian / Bovine/ Swine/ Livestock
• Head of Infectious Disease
• Head of R&D
• Head of Manufacturing
Who Should Sponsor?
• OEMs / Equipment Manufacturers
• Platform Technology Providers
• Big Pharma