Supply & Logistics08:30
Introduction to Supply & Logistics Channel
Supply & Logistics08:30
- Managing regulatory requirements and timelines while rolling out vaccine globally
- Variability of assays and tests required internationally
- Practicalities are very challenging – how do big pharma manage this?
- Insurance of process control – what will satisfy regulatory bodies downstream?
- When and how should you engage with regulatory bodies
Tina Roecklein, Senior Director, Cmc And Regulatory Compliance Lead, Us Vaccines, GlaxoSmithKline
Emerging and Infectious08:30
- Use of real-world evidence for vaccine efficacy
- How to get information from the field to a database
- Regulatory perspective in new development areas
Claudia Christian, Director Of Global Clinical Operations, FHI Clinical
- Discussing the emerging trends in animal health & biologics (companion and production animals)
- The emergence of human health technologies in the animal health space; Are these technologies too expensive to implement in animal health?
- The importance of establishing strong collaboration/partnerships for advancing animal health innovation
- What about emerging markets? - Finding success in Latin America, China & India etc.
Introduction to Respiratory Channel
Emerging and Infectious09:00
Bioprocess & Manufacture09:10
How to teach an old dog new tricks: Application of an ageing approach to Life cycle management of a vaccine
Emerging and Infectious09:30
Nadine Salisch, Biomarker lead for the Zika program, Janssen Vaccines
- The response strategy to current global outbreaks like corona
- What are the unique strengths of each agency?
- Are we working collaboratively enough to effectively manage public health outbreaks and national security in a meaningful way?
- Are there ways to improve synergistic vaccine research efforts?
- What are the greatest hurdles hat prevent a vaccine from making the final leap to patients?
- Experiences from emerging infectious diseases and international settings
- Considerations of an early engagement plan and ethics beyond vaccine development
- The manufacturing considerations
Annaliesa Anderson, Chief Scientific Officer, Bacterial Vaccines And The Hospital Business Unit, Pfizer, Pfizer
Emerging and Infectious13:40
Overcoming challenges in seasonal vaccine studies
Younbeen Kim, CEO, RIGHT Fund
Emerging and Infectious14:10
Josh Reece, Senior Director, Emergent BioSolutions
Mike Watson, Snr Director of Business Development, Nucleus Network
Supply & Logistics14:20
James Blumenstock, Chief Program Officer, Health Security, ASTHO
Emerging and Infectious14:40
Emerging and Infectious15:50
Emerging and Infectious16:05
Emerging and Infectious16:20
Dr Max Søgaard, Director, Process Development, ExpreS2ion Biotechnologies
- Challenges and strategies for developing efficacious rift valley fever vaccines
Emerging and Infectious16:35
Emerging and Infectious16:50
- Using insight/data from pneumococcal and meningococcal A vaccines
last published: 28/Sep/20 15:15 GMT