Congress opening remarks
Opening Keynote Presentation - BARDA
Dr Robert Johnson, Director, Influenza And Emerging Infectious Diseases Division, HHS/BARDA
Vaccinology for the 21st century in addressing emerging infectious diseases
- Global strategy, alignment ad local partnerships between all stakeholders
- Overcoming challenges in DRC for successful implementation and rapid response
- Lessons learned with international deployment in outbreak regions
- Applications to the current coronavirus outbreak
Supply & Logistics13:40
Introduction to Supply & Logistics Channel
Emerging and Infectious13:40
Introduction to Emerging and Infectious Diseases Channel
- Why is it taking so long to develop a vaccine
- Update on current antiviral and bnAb pipeline
Dr Frank Tomaka, Senior Director, Clinical Lead HIV/STI Vaccines, Janssen Vaccines & Prevention B.V.
Hansilla Alaigh, Director, External Development, Emergent BioSolutions
Emerging and Infectious13:45
Joseph Conrad, Senior Technology Transfer Manager, Invention Development & Marketing Unit, NIH
Supply & Logistics14:05
Evelyn Castle, Executive Director, Co-founder, eHealth Africa
- Overview of current threats
- Insight from US & European countries: How do our governments prepare for outbreaks?
- How do we ensure rapid manufacturing capabilities for dealing with outbreaks?
Emerging and Infectious14:15
Supply & Logistics14:30
- What are the main challenges faced?
- What should industry consider to better suit our needs?
- Temperature stable vaccines, other considerations for products on the market
- Case studies of what works / doesn’t work for current products
Emerging and Infectious14:45
Emerging and Infectious15:50
- Insight on how the human health and veterinary medicine industry is contributing to the fight against AMR
Supply & Logistics16:20
- Challenges and opportunities of conducting clinical trials during a pandemic
- Leveraging innovation to fast-track patient-centric trials
- Road map to commercialization: supply chain considerations
Regulatory guidance and pathway to developing next generation respiratory vaccines
Bin Wang, Professor, Fudan University
Supply & Logistics16:50
Jay McHarg, CEO, AeroSafe Global
last published: 28/Sep/20 15:15 GMT