Oct 28th Pre-Congress Workshops
What investment opportunities are there to support animal and one health efforts in Europe? Attend this workshop to hear from private and public funding bodies, as well as learn from existing industry players in this space to help develop your business.Overview of the current animal health investment landscape; Where are the gaps?Funding veterinary biologics research How to partner with Big Pharma
The market access landscape for vaccines is more complex than most. Various obstacles are creating a disproportionate move away from investing in preventative interventions and vaccines. Learn how get optimal value for our vaccines and avoid the pit falls when launching a new vaccine.
- Overview of global vaccine market and accurately capturing the full benefits of vaccines and their value
- Insights from the introduction of new vaccines and implementation of national immunization strategies
- Market insights from specific vaccines and needs of LMICs
- Supply, demand and financing
- Engagement with industry
Ariane Mccabe, Director, Global Health And Public Affairs, GlaxoSmithKline
Networking Lunch Break
Maternal immunity plays a pivotal role in human & animal health, but what do we understand?Is the veterinary vaccine industry more advanced than human? What can we learn from each other to move the field forward?
Placental antibody transfer: protecting infants against respiratory diseases Where are we with respiratory vaccines and maternal immunity?Protection of neonates and infants by maternal immunizationColostral and lactogenic immunity against viral diseases in pigs - how to protect the offspring by immunisation of the motherTransfer of maternal immunity from a swine perspective
Workshop D: Improvement of cancer patient treatment outcomes: Using liquid biopsies & novel biomarkers for predicting prognosis and response
Join this workshop to discuss how to overcome the limitations of liquid biopsies, learn about emerging biomarkers, and hear updates on liquid biopsy clinical applications.
- Developing and implementing biomarker strategies into clinical trial designs from Phase I to III in oncology
- Emerging Biomarkers: Microbiome
- Combining high throughput functional screening with in silico tools to overcome several current limitations in selecting relevant neoantigens
- Liquid biopsy for what purpose? Relapse? Prediction purposes? -Insight into use of liquid biopsy in solid tumours
- Application of liquid biopsies in haematological malignancies
- Circulating cancer biomarkers, what can we do?
End of Workshops and Welcome Drinks
last published: 09/Jul/19 10:05 GMT