Raden Kurnia Supriadi graduated with a Masters of ICT management from University of Indonesia.
He is currently a Division Head - Core Network Strategy Architecture and Solution (Core NSAS) at Indosat Ooredoo.
He was working at XL Axiata as a Core (VAS/CS/PS) & NFV expert where was elected as an NFV Champion.
Last two years, he is enjoying his role as an international speaker esp. for 5G, Core and NFV area, mainly as below:
- Speaker of 5G Asia 2018, 19-20 Sept 2018, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, delivering “A Progress Update of 5G Core, NFV and IOT” and Panellist of “5G Deployment Strategies and Realities”.
- 5G Business Summit , 23rd-24th July 2018, Sydney, delivering “The future of connectivity - how 5G unlocks the true potential of the IoT world”
- Major contributor of 5G Asia 2017- Call for Research, designing main theme for 5G Asia 2017.
- XL Axiata speaker of 5G Asia Event 2017, 2-4 Oktober 2017, Marina Bay Sand, Singapore, delivering “Vision of 5G Core” and panellist of "Evolution of mobile core architecture to support 5G services".
- XL Axiata speaker of 5G Asia Event, Sept 26, 2016, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, delivering “Core Migration toward NFV