- Over 13 years of Advisory/investment expertise across SE Asia
- Worked with wide variety of clients , including telecom operators, vendors , industry promotion agencies , venture capitalists etc.
- Key areas of functional expertise include
- New market entry strategy
- New areas – Future of Network ( SD-WAN) ,IoT, Digital Transformation, Smart cities etc.
- Carrier and vendor strategy – New services/product roadmap
- M&A Valuation ,investment analysis , venture pitching and financing for tech start-ups
- Started Tech advisory to focus on Vendor management and Procurement advisory for enterprise clients
Experience base covering broad range of sectors, leveraging long-standing working relationships with leading industry participants’ Senior Executives
- Telecommunications Services. Mobile & Wireless Communications, Data communication services
- Data centre & Cloud
- Digital services – Fintech , Ecommerce
- Extensive expertise in working with Major Telcos in APAC region
- Prior to Frost & Sullivan, worked as Investment Manager with New Zealand Trade & Enterprise , the economic development agency for New Zealand in promoting investments in ICT sector and raising Capital for the New Zealand tech start-ups
- Worked as Senior Telecom Engineer with Hughes Software Systems